Do we take Health Insurance? No, Usolicare is a Direct Care Membership Model! Join now to lock in your membership and save!
Costs: Ages 18-26 is $80/month, ages 27+ is $100/month
At this time we are not accepting Medicare eligible patients 65+
Optional: Pay as you Go: $95/visit.
Direct Integrative Primary Care Monthly Membership includes HIPAA compliant services:
- Direct cell phone/email access to a practitioner who knows you and cares about you
- Initial Intake one hour consultation
- Up to two 30-minute visits as needed
- Up to two consultations per month video or in-person- physicals, same day appointments, chronic care visits, limited office procedures (minor suture removals and wound care & appropriate referrals for more complicated wound care). Up to 24 visits per year as needed, discount for yearly payment Young Adult-$900/Adult-$1100 (less than most insurance deductibles)
- Free parking on Hollywood Blvd (west of Dixie Hwy) in Hollywood or valet service included.
- 1 group included per month, additional $25/session for any add on groups
- 1 free group session for any client referral to Usolicare
- Personalized lifestyle and nutritional counseling with Dr. Thomas’ signature PIN7 Program
- Appropriate referrals to other integrative practitioners, specialists and/or
- Access to discounted labs, supplements, medications via mail order pharmacy and referrals to local discounted imaging
- Patient Education Handouts
- Patient Portal link on Usolicare Website to see your labs, visits
- List of Community Resources (for Hollywood Residents)
- Dr. Thomas speaks Spanish so no translator needed but family members are welcome on video calls or in the office.
- Membership fees may be counted towards an FSA/HSA card account if you have one
- Free health and wellness “sol tips” on Usolicare FB, Twitter, or Instagram
- Short courses for health professional continuing education units (CEUs)
- Meditation and Usoli Yoga short videos on demand
Usoli Tip Jar
One of the ways you take care of yourself is by lending a hand to others in need. You can contribute to a fund for those that cannot afford the monthly membership (PIC4URS Health Fund- Primary Integrated Care for Under-Resourced Souls Health). When you check out in PayPal, you will be prompted if you want to leave a tip. If you leave a tip, the tip will be allocated to the PIC4URS Health Fund Tip Jar to assist under-resourced clients get the care they need.